Good news: we are going to be able to open the three Sugar Creek pools on Memorial Day weekend. While we always operate our pools in a safe and responsible manner, we must now comply with additional DHEC guidelines due to the pandemic. According to the CDC, the virus that causes COVID-19 cannot be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. However, the virus can still be transmitted in the areas around the pools. Accordingly:
• There will be maximum capacities that may limit pool access on certain high volume days. These will vary by pool and will be posted.
• The management companies will be cleaning bathrooms, doors, handrails, ladders, gates, lawn chairs, drinking water fountains, picnic tables, etc. at least once per day.
• Persons not sharing a household should remain 6 feet apart when not in the pool.
• Policy updates will be posted at the pool entrances.
By working together, we can have an enjoyable and safe time using our pools this summer.
We are now accepting RENEWAL memberships from families who were affiliate members in 2019. We invite applications for membership for new families including former affiliates (anyone not renewing from 2019).
Quick Links to information on this page:
Pool and Swim Team Contacts
2020 Hours of Operation
Early Morning Adult Swim Hours
Swim Team Meet Schedule (2020 schedule not yet available)
Electronic gate locks and card readers will be active at all pools. You must bring your card with you to enter the pool facility. Cards are programmed to permit access only during scheduled pool hours (see below).
2019 Pool Chairpersons:
- SC1 – James Wagner, wagnerjc70 @gmail.com, 864-414-5608
- SC2 – Roger Vaughn, rvandcv @ yahoo.com, 803-960-6030
- SC3 – David Smith, dsmith @tbs-corp.com, 864-386-1855
Swim Team Contacts:
- Sugar Creek Sharks – Jen Charles, scrsharks @ gmail.com
- Woody Creek – Lori Larson & Nancy Woodruff, wcrswimteam @ gmail.com
The 2020 schedule is subject to change due to weather, pool conditions, and operating considerations at management discretion.
Pools operate on the “school” schedule on weekdays when schools are in session. Link to Greenville County 2019-2020 School Calendar
|Days of Operation – 2020||Pool 1||Pool 2||Pool 3|
|See also the swim meet schedule below for Pools 1 & 2. Pools are not available on swim meet days.||Sugar Creek||Woody Creek||Stoney Creek|
|Sugar Creek Rd||Woody Creek Rd||Stonecrest Rd|
|EMAS OPEN||May 19, 2020||May 19, 2020||none|
Saturday May 23, 2020
Friday May 22, 2020
10am – 9pm
|Saturday May 23, 2020|
|Saturday May 23||10am -9pm||10am – 8pm||10am-8:30pm|
|Sunday May 24||1pm -8pm||12pm – 8pm||12pm -8pm|
|Memorial Day May 25||10am -8pm||10am – 8pm||10am -8pm|
Spring Hours on Week Days
5/26 to 5/28 and 6/1 to 6/3: 4pm – 8pm
|10am – 8pm||
5/26 to 5/29
6/1 to 6/3
4:00pm – 8pm
Summer Hours Monday-Thursday
|Friday & Saturday||10am -9pm||10am-9pm||10am-9:00pm|
12pm – 8pm
|Labor Day Sept 7
Last day of operation for the regular season
To be determined
SCR – Pool 1 – July 25, July 30
WCR – Pool 2 – July 17 & 18 (with SCR)
SAIL Swim Meet Schedule
|Daily Adult Swim Hours||Pool 1||Pool 2||Pool 3|
|See EMAS page for requirements. There are no llfeguards||5:30am-9am||5:30am-9am||Not open|